R&W Northbridge (including its related corporate bodies ) collects personal information from its customers for purposes relating to the products and services it offers. These purposes include:
- To consider enquiries made by you to us;
- To process bookings and travel arrangements;
- To process deposits, accommodation and sundry charges;
- To collect deposit money under sale contracts;
- To send marketing communications;
- To help us develop and identify products and services that may interest you;
- To maintain our relationship with you;
- To perform our internal administration and operations (including accounting, reporting, risk management, record keeping, systems development and testing and staff training);
- To comply with legislative or regulatory requirements.
How do we collect Personal Information?
Where possible, R&W Northbridge collects your personal information directly from you when you deal with us over the telephone, send us correspondence (whether by letter, fax or email), visit our website or when you have contact with us in person.
Our website may also offer interactive facilities, such as customer enquiry or comment forms, where personal information may be collected. In addition, we may obtain personal information from third parties.
What Personal Information do we collect?
The types of personal information that we collect from you will depend on the circumstances of collection and on the type of service you request from us.
Personal information may include name, address, credit/debit card number and expiry date, billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
Disclosure of Personal Information
In providing you with a product or service, we may sometimes need to disclose your personal information to others. It is generally our policy not to disclose information to external organisations, however, examples of the types of organisations we may need to disclose information to in the course of providing a product or service are:
- Related bodies corporate;
- Insurers and financiers;
- Legal and accounting advisors;
- A person outside R&W Northbridge who is contracted to provide a particular product or service on our behalf;
- Regulatory bodies, government agencies, law enforcement agencies and courts, and other parties we are authorized or required by law to disclose information to.
R&W Northbridge will take reasonable steps to protect credit card details it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. R&W Northbridge will ensure that where credit card details are collected via facsimile, in person or manual imprint, they are stored in a secure location. Credit card details will be destroyed in a secure manner when they are no longer needed by R&W Northbridge.
Access to Personal Information
We will, on request, provide you with access to the information we hold about you, unless there is an exception under the National Privacy Principles.
We may charge an access fee to cover the reasonable cost of retrieving the information and supplying it to you.
Access to personal information may be refused in a number of circumstances, such as where the information relates to anticipated legal proceedings or the request for access is frivolous or vexatious. If we deny or restrict your access, we will explain why.
Security of personal information is important to us and we take all reasonable precautions to protect personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Keeping your Personal Information up-to-date
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date whenever we collect or use it.
If the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to either correct this information, or if necessary, discuss alternative action with you.
Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to websites which are owned or operated by third parties independent of R&W Northbridge. Those websites should contain their own privacy statements and their owners or operators are responsible for informing you about their security and privacy practices.
Our Contact Details
Richardson & Wrench Northbridge
150 Sailors Bay Road, Northbridge, NSW, 2063
Telephone: 02 9958 1700
Fax: 02 9958 8414